Saturday, December 3, 2016

What's in my bag?

A fellow tumblr requested a what's in my bag post so here it is! To start off, I've had the madewell transport crossbody for almost a year now and I definitely have put it to good use.



My wallet- I've had this navy Fossil wallet for ages now but it is so simple and cute that I still love it.


Tiny mirror- I love to carry around a tiny compact mirror around in my bag in case I want to touch up my lipstick or makeup!


Lip products- Ahhh the one too many lip products. First, I have this Nyx liquid lipstick in "Bedtime Flirt". Next, I have this Nars lipliner in a really pretty red color, perfect for winter. I recently got my first Generation G ("Leo") from Glossier. I like the color but I'm still not fully in love with it. And of course I have my balm dotcom with me everywhere I go.


 The miscellaneous- Oh you know, the typical hand sanitizer, hair ties, oil absorbing sheets, and note pad and pen!

  Thanks for reading friends and hope you enjoyed!


7 comments :

  1. So nice to read this blog very cool and useful information thanks for sharing such a good thing's.
    find more on eye care and dark circle treatment

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really nice items, I wonder if all women keep this stuff in their bags. Thanks for sharing. Cool post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are the must have things which every woman desires to have in her bag. A wallet with mirror, sun screen, gloss all the things are important for a girl. But obviously you dont need to spend alot on this. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. I follow this blog from past few months. I found many informative information on this blog. With the help of this blog I bought many make up and cosmetics products. Beauty Joint

    ReplyDelete
  5. I follow this blog from past few months. I found many informative information on this blog. With the help of this blog I bought many make up and cosmetics products. Beauty Joint

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow. i'm loving the bold colors you add to your outfits. Latest Beauty Delhi Blogs

    ReplyDelete
  7. This article is very very good I loved it and very Interesting post. Thanks for sharing the I really appreciate your post. Great job please keep sharing these helpful posts.
    Body Milk Lotion | Milk Lotion Whitening Skin

    ReplyDelete