Sunday, February 28, 2016

my weekend 2/27-2/28

Today I thought I would share with you what I did this weekend! So on Saturday, there was a Freshman- Social Formal dance. It was pretty casual but I loved dressing up! I got my dress from Forever 21- it was such a good find ( and cheap!). I swear you can find the best party/dance dresses from Forever 21. Definitely check them out for your next school dance! I did have a date, and since my dress was white, I just got a pink boutonniere and he got me a bouquet of pink flowers. Now for the pics from Saturday!
I had so much fun!
 Today my parents and I went to brunch at one of our favortie spots. It was so good:) Here are some pics of the glorious brunch.
Now it's time for me to get back to studying for a dreaded history test and try to cope with having school tomorrow. BYe for now!

2 comments :

  1. Wow, you had amazing time this weekend, These are really lovely pictures and food looks just perfect. Thank you for sharing your memories with us..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see the pictures and good to know the way you people are enjoying with your lives because life is really short so it’s better to avail the moments of happiness

    ReplyDelete