Thursday, July 21, 2016

What I Eat In A Day- 7/20/16

Hey friends! I have been seeing so many youtube videos called "what i eat in a day" and I really wanted to try it out. I documented my meals throughout  the day (I am vegetarian) so you guys could maybe try out some of these simple recipes! Everything is so easy to recreate!

breakfast- For breakfast I made an acai bowl which I actually make a lot of the time in the morning. They are actually so easy to make! For the base I blend an acai frozen packet, frozen blueberries, one banana, and some almond milk. Then put the blended acai base in a bowl and top it off with granola, coconut flakes, strawberries, and sliced bananas.


lunch- Many days I just can't be bothered to make a whole meal for lunch so I end up just making avocado toast! It's really filling but also healthy! I first toast two slices of light wheat bread then smash the avo on the toast with a fork and sprinkle salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes on top! Plus some lime juice!


dinner- Yesterday I pretty much just cooked random different things I found in the kitchen! I had made some black beans earlier in the day (fresh, not canned) and ate those with some jasmine rice I made, along with some sautéed peppers, onions, and corn! So good!


I hope you guys enjoyed this post and let me know if you would like more of them!

1 comment :

  1. Wow, delicious, food what I always look for. I am having such meal on daily bases since I aim to loose few pounds. Thanks for sharing delicious post with us

    ReplyDelete