Saturday, April 23, 2016

Jean Jacket

As summer approaches, here's an outfit idea for those crisp spring/summer days when you can just throw on a light jean jacket over a swingy dress!


This jean jacket has been my go-to for popping over casual dresses and also over t-shirts with jeans and white Converse or my loved Adidas. I love how this jean jacket is different than wearing just a cardigan over a t-shirt. Recently I bought these sandals from Asos since I was in desperate need of them for spring! I will link similar sandals below. They are so cute and versatile! I also love adding rings and a necklace to any outfit - of course my favorite jewelry is from Madewell. Here are a couple ring sets that are so cute! Plus a couple necklaces that I have my eye on. The links to this outfit will be down below!

1 comment :

  1. Jeans jacket is my all time favourite. It can go with any dress effortlessly. You can wear it in both summers and winters. The combination with flowy dress looks superb.

    ReplyDelete