Saturday, February 20, 2016

My love for Glossier!

helllo! I'm sure you have all heard about Glossier. I recently discovered the amazing brand and I have to share! I personally own the Balm Dotcom and the Boy Brow. The balm dot com LITERALLY comes with me everywhere in my bag. It is seriously moisturizing-especially for this freezing winter were having! Glossier also offers a Coconut Balm Dotcom which must smell amazing. I also love the boy brow because it's great for on the go mornings and simply days when you just don't feel like putting in effort into your brows. It comes in 3 different shades, is super pigmented, and great for lightly filling in your brows. On my wish list from Glossier is the Milky Jelly Cleanser and the Priming Moisturizer. They both look extremely nice. If you guys are interested in Glossier, you can get 20% off your first purchase with this link! Hope you treat yourself with some lovely products! :)

1 comment :

  1. This seems just like what i have been looking for. All girls love makeup products and Glossier has such a wide range of every product!

    ReplyDelete